FLOW METER APPLICATIONS
The 4-12" magnetic flowmeters feature a new compact design with integral grounding electrodes that eliminate the need for grounding rings.The installation is simplified and the meter is easier to handle.
Magmeters provide worry-free flow measurement where high accuracy over a wide flow range is critical. Unlike mechanical flow meters, there are no moving parts. Measurement is unaffected by changes in fluid density and viscosity. The Ultra Mag is an exceptionally stable and reliable flow meter. As always, all of McCrometer's flow meters are individually calibrated in our world-class NIST traceable calibration facilities.
|Agricultural & Turf Irrigation
||Canal Laterals | Center Pivot Systems | Drip and Sprinkler Irrigation | Golf Course and Park Water Management
|Metals and Mining
||Leachate | Washing
|Process & Facility Control
||Air | Air + C02 + SF6 | Air / Gas | Argon | Carbon Dioxide | Caustic | Compound Blending Systems | Condensate | Cooling Water | Gases (Ammonia, Argon, Chlorine, CL2 + Air, Fuel, HCI + H2, Hydrogen, Naphtha, Natural, Nitrogen, Other Hydro Carbon, Propylene) | Liquid Butane | MTBE | Oil | Solvent | Steam | Tank-Car Loading | Water | Water Condensate
|Pulp, Paper and Wood
||Black Liquor | Pulp Stock
|Water & Wastewater
||Back Wash | Cooling Water | Filter and Pipe Galleries | Potable Water | Pump Stations | Pump Stations-Raw Water | Rate-of-flow Controller- Raw Water | Transmission Lines-Raw Water | Truck Loading and Discharge | Wastewater Effluent | Wastewater Management | Water Well Production
The Ultra Mag is a non-intrusive electromagnetic flow meter with unique NSF-approved UltraLiner technology.
Specifications and design features:
- Accuracy: +/-0.5% of actual flow
- Repeatability: +/-0.05%
- Rangeability: from 0.2 FPS to 32 FPS
- Non-intrusive measurement
- NSF-approved, fusion-bonded epoxy liner: the UltraLiner
- Signal converter (can be meter mounted or remote mounted up to 200 ft. away)
- Pre-programmed and pre-calibrated to user's specific applications
- Meter is wet calibrated in NIST traceable calibration facility
- Test mode and self-diagnostics
- Forward and reverse flow outputs and totalization
- Line sizes from 2" to 48"