McCrometer - US
Join Our Email List      1-800-220-2279 

FAQs | Answers to Common Questions

If your question is about pricing or you need technical assistance, contact your local representative otherwise, send us a request.

1. Who can I contact to discuss my flow meter application needs?
Contact your local representative.

2. Do I need to contact my local representative for pricing or quotes?
Yes, you are encouraged to contact your local representative as they can provide the best pricing.

3. Can you provide a dealer / distributor contact for quotes or our multiple bid requirements?
Contact your local representative for dealers/distributors in your area.

4. Where do I send my meter that may need repair, and do I need a Return Authorization?
Yes, complete the RA request and we will reply.

5. Where can we purchase or get support for Marsh McBirney flow meters?
Marsh McBirney Multi-Mags have been replaced with the new and improved FPI Mag.
Click here for more FPI Mag product information.  
For the Marsh Open-Channel Flow meters please visit the Hach Company for additional information:   Flo-Dar, Flo-Tote, Flo-Mate or Flo-System

6. Does McCrometer offer the Marsh McBirney Flo-System model 282 for closed pipe flowmeters?
Yes we do, the Marsh Flo System 282 has been renamed
SPI Single Point Insertion flow meter or 282L

7. Do you sell open channel flowmeters?
McCrometer focuses on closed-pipe flowmeters. Contact our sister company, Hach, for open channel flowmeters.

8. Can my name be added to your technical newsletter list?
Yes, click here to subscribe.

9. Where can I see McCrometer products?
Visit a nearby tradeshow where McCrometer products are on display.

10. Who do I contact if I want to represent McCrometer products?
Send your request here. Include your complete address and the country you want to represent.

11. Does McCrometer have any job openings?
Learn more about employment opportunities here.